A bail bond is an agreement between the bail bondsmen and the court to ensure that the individual arrested will attend their court date after being released from jail. Using the right to bail and being released early, ensures that the accused has time to gather information and present their case to the judge. From charges including DUI, domestic violence, theft, or drugs, our bail bondsmen in Lebanon and Reading, PA assists with cash bail amounts and ensures the person is present for their court dates and trial proceedings.
Whether you need bail bond services for yourself or you are assisting a friend or loved one that has been arrested with their bail bond, we’ve got you covered. Our staff of professional bondsmen work on each case individually and treat each person fairly, regardless of the charges they face. Bail bonds allow the person to be released from jail before their court date and bail bonds services give you and the accused party the option of affordability during unfortunate circumstances.
We are available 24/7 nights and weekends to pay bail and get you out of jail fast.
If you need assistance with bail, give us a call at 888-224-5711 for immediate bail bonds in Lebanon and Reading, PA today. No matter what kind of criminal charges you or a loved one are facing, you can count on our bail bondsmen to be fair and professional while assisting you with the bail process.
With bail bonds, the arrested can be released from jail after paying a percentage of the bail amount to their bail bondsman This gives them the time to start to gather necessary evidence and documentation for their upcoming court date. Bail amounts will differ depending on the charges the arrested person has received. No matter what charges you are facing though, you can count on fast and professional bail bonds services from Bail Shop, LLC.
We are here to assist you with bail for any criminal charges including:
- Weapons Charge Depending on the conviction, hefty fines and jail time are possible if found in possession or use of a weapon illegally.
- Drug Charge There are many drug related charges a person could receive and the bail amount could change depending on what they are.
- Probation Violation Violating probation can sentence the individual to serve remaining or additional jail time, and if another crime occurs under probation, charges will be filed in addition.
- Theft If the defendant is found guilty of theft (stealing and/or claiming property, not of their own) through trial, sentencing is up to a year with penalties and fines attached.
- DUI While the jail has the right to hold a person who has been arrested for a DUI to protect them from the commonwealth, the arrested can pay bail and be released before charges are filed. Depending on the conviction, hefty fines and jail time are possible if found in possession or use of a weapon illegally.
If you or a loved one has been arrested on one of these charges, contact us today at 888-224-5711 to get help with your bail bonds in Lebanon and Reading, PA.
Upon being arrested, the police officer decides whether to “cite out” the individual they have in custody with a ticket and a court date or takes the individual to jail for processing. Once the person has been booked and the amount of bail has been set, that person can either pay the amount in full with cash, get assistance from a friend or family member, or hire a bail bondsman.
- Cash A cash bail bond involves two parties – the defendant and the court, and the majority of the money is returned upon appearing in court.
- Failure To Appear A judge can issue a bench warrant for arrest, allowing law enforcement to take the defendant to jail at any time.
- Surety Defendant pays a small percentage to the hired bail bondsman to be released and may receive some payment back after appearing in court.
- Appeal If you require an appeal bond for your court appearance then contact our bail bondsmen for assistance today
Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for all bail bonds services at Bail Shop, LLC in Lebanon and Reading, PA. Whether you need help posting a cash bail amount or needing assistance with bail for a warrant arrest, we are here for you!
For an individual that is facing assault charges, the consequences can be severe. When a person remains in jail instead of posting bail, the consequences include loss of wages and employment and restricted contact with those in their life. Depending on the severity of each case, a judge will determine whether to charge the person with a misdemeanor or a felony as well as determine the penalties, fines, and time served in prison. An assault charge should not be taken lightly, as the individual could end up having to pay more overtime during the trial, as well as other legal fees associated. A bail bondsmen through Bail Shop, LLC can help get the accused out of jail quickly. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 24/7 for bail assistance fast.
- Aggravated Assault A person is charged with aggravated assault if found with trying to cause bodily harm to another individual.
- Domestic Violence Most acts of domestic violence result not only in criminal liability, but civil liability through tort law.
- Misdemeanor Crimes committed by class that can be absolved with minimal jail time if convicted.
- Felony Considered a crime of high seriousness, while a misdemeanor is not. A convicted person carries the record of a felon or convict.
If you or a loved one is facing misdemeanor or felony charges in Lebanon and Reading, PA, contact our bail bondsmen today for fast processing and early release from jail.