Getting arrested can be an overwhelming ordeal both for the person taken in and those who notified of the arrest and assist with bail. After someone is booked and processed, they are typically given the option of posting bail and being released from jail to gather information for their upcoming court date, depending on the severity of their case.
When someone cannot afford the posted bail amount, they enlist the help of a bail bondsman. From there, once the bondsman has been paid a small amount, the bail bond acts as an agreement between them and the courts in which they guarantee that the arrested person will show up on their given court date, or else risk being arrested again and having to pay the full bail amount.
Bail Bonds Services We Provide For Charges Such As:
- Aggravated Assault Being arrested for aggravated assault is a serious offense that could end up as a felony. Posted bail for aggravated assault can ensure the accused is prepared for their court date to avoid felony prosecution.
- Domestic Violence A domestic violence case can incur additional charges, such as aggravated assault if no action is taken. A bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC gets the accused out quicker, and ready to plead their case on their set court date.
- Drug Charges No matter the manner of arrest, the individual is evaluated for the level of seriousness that could be classified as a misdemeanor or a felony It becomes difficult to hire a good lawyer to clear the drug charges if a bail bond has not been taken care of.
- DUI After being processed for a DUI, Pennsylvania has the right to hold someone until they are sober, even if a bail has been paid. A bail bond can help defer the consequences, such as loss of license, higher insurance, etc.
- Theft A theft charge can result in serious jail time, money and/or property owed back and a high bail set. A bail bond can help get you in touch with a lawyer quicker out of jail to avoid extra charges and more jail time.
Types of Bail Bonds We Offer Include:
- Probation Violation If you have violated the terms of your probation, you run the risk of returning back to jail. Trusting the bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC can ensure you’re back out after a violation and able to present your case to a judge.
- Weapons Charge If you have been found with a weapon or misuse and been charged with a weapon charge, it can be difficult to gather evidence for the court while in jail. A bondsman can assist in getting you out with time to get a lawyer and sufficient evidence and claim for your upcoming court date.
- Misdemeanor A misdemeanor charge is classified three ways by Pennsylvania law, all with hefty fines and jail time. Posting bail before a misdemeanor charge is important to plead your case in court and not waste time in jail.
- Felony Depending on the severity of the crime committed, a felony charge can be avoided with a timely bail. There is a chance that a potential felony charge is reduced down, but a bail bond can ensure time is given to get it reduced.
- Appeal An appeal bond is necessary when posting to help weed the court out fake appeals, and an appeal bond does not rely on credit. This bond protects the court, so if the same judgment is given after you will be responsible for all costs associated.
With the help of a bail bondsman from Bail Shop, LLC, those who are facing serious charges in the state of Pennsylvania should enlist the immediate aid of a bail bondsman. Our services are available 24/7, and the quicker bail has been paid and the accused is released, the easier it is for them to ensure they are prepared for a fair trial outside of jail. Do not wait any longer to get the accused out. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for bail bond help with Bail Shop, LLC in Lebanon, PA help.