A judge will determine the severity of a case that faces potential felony charges in court after an arrest – but for those who face this, posting bail can be possible though it is expensive and more difficult to achieve. Those who need to post bail and are facing felony charges are not out of luck, getting the assistance of a bail bondsman is the best way to get out of jail when you can’t pay the full bail amount.
If someone you know needs assistance in posting bail, contact us today at 888-224-5711 to let the bail bondsmen help with the potential felony charge bail bonds in Lebanon and Reading, PA.
Classification of Felonies in Pennsylvania:
Pennsylvania has three state-wide categories in which they classify felony charges:
- First degree: the highest felony classification with up to 20 years in prison/$25,000 fine
- Second degree: up to 10 years in prison and a $25,000 fine
- Third degree: lowest classification with up to 7 years in prison and a $15,000 fine
For a robbery, aggravated assault or theft charge, the bail amount can skyrocket depending on the severity of the crime and past criminal history. Using a bail bondsmen will cost less, as the amount is only a small percentage of the bail amount in question.
The advantages of using a bail bondsman from Bail Shop, LLC includes:
- Paying a percentage of the bail amount to be released from jail instead of having to pay the full amount
- More time to gather information for a case if prior arrests and charges have been filed against the individual
Those who are facing felony charges cannot be released from jail on their “own recognizance”, a bond must be paid or they must appear in court to determine release.
Paying a Felony Bail Bond Does Not Have To Be Costly
At Bail Shop, LLC, we work with every case uniquely and fairly to ensure the best outcome possible. We want everyone who approaches our licensed, professional bail bondsmen to feel safe and have the knowledge they need about bail. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 to let us help with felony bail bonds in Lebanon and Reading, PA.