When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In many cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.