If you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. When you need any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. Our staff stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.