For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always simple to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.