For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for all types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.