Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. If you need to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! When you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.