If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In order of less severe to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always simple to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.