For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. We work efficiently to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you need one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. When you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in PA.