For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.