If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.