For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.