If you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of least severe to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Our experienced agents take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.