If you need a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! When you need one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least severe to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While we will help you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.