If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of least serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always simple to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.