For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. If you need to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our staff stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.