If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. When you want to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.