Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in city, PA.