Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In order of less serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.