When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you want to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in PA for all types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in PA.