Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least serious to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. We always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Call our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.