When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.