If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bail! After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In order of less serious to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick bail, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.