Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! When you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.