When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely simple to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail process. If you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.