Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.