If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. If you need any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.