For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you need to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. If you need any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In many cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.