If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In many cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. We always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in city, PA.