For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. If you need any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. If you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.