If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.