Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in PA for all eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in PA.