If you want a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely simple to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in PA.