When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In order of least serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. In a few cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Call our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.