For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the bail system. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.