Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. If you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In many cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. While we will assist you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in PA for all eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.