If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you need to get out of jail fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.