When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.