If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In most cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.