If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of least severe to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.