If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. When you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.