When you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always easy to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.