When you need a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In many cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in PA.