For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.