If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. If you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.