Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. When you are in need of any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.