If you want a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. If you want to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in PA. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. If you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always simple to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.