For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always simple to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.