When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. When you want to get out of jail fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! If you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. If you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.