Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! If you need any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In most cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.